Today marks the day that my travel for Oct and Nov really picks up. In the next 6 weeks, I will have travelled near (San Francisco, Napa, Memphis, Vegas, & Boston) and far (Tahiti!). I am excited (and tired) just thinking about it! Obviously most of this jet-setting is for work…but I threw in 3 days in Wine County for fun and 5 in Tahiti to celebrate our 5yr anniversary! I will do my best to keep you all updated with the sights and tastes of my travel! With a flight out tonight, my first stop is tomorrow…Wine Country with one of my college roommates, best friends, and travel partner, Mandy! Just the two of us…a mustang convertible…and all the wine 2 girls could ever want…or need. (Oh wait…that sounded dangerous. Don’t worry…we hired a chauffeur.) Cheers!
And with that, today I share with you a recipe from Mandy. Buffalo Chicken Dip. In fact, just last weekend, my friend Bonnie brought over a Buffalo Chicken Dip of her own…I would be curious to see if it is any different from this recipe…because both were absolutely delicious! No…not healthy….delicious. 🙂 If you need a new tailgate pleaser this weekend…this one will do the trick!
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (I used Hooters Hot!)
- 1 cup Blue Cheese Dressing (I used Marzettis Bistro Blue Cheese – mild flavor)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley (sometimes I leave this off)
- Tortilla chips and Celery sticks for dipping