Can you believe it?! Tomorrow is the 4th of July. We say it every year…but WOW, summer flys by!
And with that, let’s make the most of the rest of it! There is plenty of sunshine left to be had. As you head into one of the busiest weekends of the summer, I thought I would share with you a quick, easy, and delicious salad to share at your family gatherings over the 4th. You are all aware that I am obsessed with fresh tomato, mozzarella, basil and balsamic…so with those flavors in mind, this salad came together! Expect a fresh flavorful salad…which closely resembles bruschetta!
- 2 pints Grape Tomatoes (Santa Sweets)
- 1/4 Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup good Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 pounds Mozzerella Balls